What Are Our Core Values
Here at the RA we have core values that we rely on that render an outline of our direction.
- We refuse to engage in the blaming and finger pointing that is currently pervading the discussions around teen suicide and mental health.
- We are dedicated to creating unity around this central issue regardless of social or political opinions.
- Focus on the personal strengths and positives within individuals and families and building on them.
- Change will happen when we combine our individual strengths and contributions.
- Promoting principles and practices that increase resiliency for individuals and families.
- We choose to focus on our own personal strengths and abilities to adapt and overcome. We cannot make the world or people around us change; we can only change ourselves.
- Our youth are incredibly important to us. We want them to know that we are ready and willing to fight for them.